The website karasiotos.gr uses the so-called cookies in order to provide you with and constantly improve the browser service on our website. These are small files that contain information and are stored in the settings files of your browser, on the electronic device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) with which you browse the website karasiotos.gr. This information refers to the name of the site from which it originates, the time period for which it will remain stored on your device, etc. Every time you visit our website, we gain access to cookies, without damaging any of your files and without being able to verify your personal identity. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can disable them.
More specifically, every time you visit karasiotos.gr they are stored:
- cookies to recognize you every time you visit our website
- cookies to improve the performance of the site, saving your preferences to functions related to our site
- cookies for a faster and safer visit to our website
- cookies for anonymous traffic statistics, which in each of your visits to karasiotos.gr are produced by third party services, such as GoogleAnalytics. So we can know if you have visited our site in the past, how many unique visitors we have and where they come from, how often they visit us, how many times a single website has been displayed.
- cookies that allow us to send you personalized advertising.
- To collect personal data without your consent.
- To transfer your data to advertising companies.
- For the transfer of your data to third parties, without your consent.
The types of cookies used by karasiotos.gr are “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”. Also, some third party services that are activated on websites, such as "social media buttons", place their own cookies on your computer, which are not controlled by the administrators of the Company's website. The sessioncookies used are deleted after the end of your browser and / or after closing your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or other device until you turn them off, or until the cookie is set.
You can also delete cookies from your computer or device whenever you want. However, it should be noted that by not accepting cookies or some of them, some of the features of a website may not be fully available.
Collection and use of personal data on the website
The collection of personal data on our website is done in the following cases:
- Using "Cookies" or similar technologies as mentioned above
The personal data collected on a case-by-case basis includes the following:
- Receive a newsletter on a regular basis: e-mail address, business name or surname, country of origin.
The collection and processing of personal data is for the sole purpose of:
- personalized information and service,
- the statistical analysis of the traffic and use of our website,
Further transmission to third party cooperatives will be at the request of the users themselves. The user's consent is expressly requested, after being informed of the purposes and the legal basis for the use of the personal data and is a basic condition for any processing or transmission of the user's personal data.